Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Buraki's Holocaust Part 2

I seen Pyron with a large group of others. "Spirit, I have something important for you to do."/"What is it Pyron?" I asked enthusiastically. "I'm going to help Lagon with the missile problem. Can you watch Angel while I'm gone?" Is this some kind of a joke? "Okay Pyron, come back soon." I said trying not to sound too disappointed. They were off and Angel walked up to me.


"Well looks like your my babysitter." As if I wasn't already. "That's right." I tried to say as lively as possible. "It's getting pretty late. C'mon, let's go to sleep." So we went to Flora's hut. "Oh hi, Spirit. And how my favorite granddaughter?" She said while tickling Angel. It's getting late why don't you two come in and get some rest." I went in, it was pretty warm in here. "Where's Pyron and Gana?"/"They went to help Lagon stop the missile. They left me to babysit." I hid my disappointment. "Oh, well you'll get your chance one day. But not right now because it's time to go to sleep." I found a warm spot in a corner while Angel slept with her Grandma. 'I'll get my chance one day, I repeated in my head as I drifted into a deep sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment