Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Buraki's Holocaust Part 1

I can't believe this is happening Pyron's actually gonna fight Lagon just because he doesn't want to be the leader. Angel wrapped her forepaws around my front leg and began shaking like crazy. 'I have to stop this.' I thought. 'But what should I do?' I began thinking while Nera tried to convince Pyron that the fight's not worth it. The all of a sudden a dragon popped up right next to me. "Oh my god Danny I told you not to do that!!" I managed to whisper low enough. "I'm sorry Spirit but it just never gets old... but that's not the point, you gotta stop this fight." He said. "But... but what do I say?" I asked. "Tell them that if either of them lose, neither of them can be leader." I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about but I thought I'd give it a shot. "-I won't be leader. He is." Pyron finished. 'Now's my chance' I thought before finally speaking. "But Pyron, Lagon it doesn't make any sense. If either of you lose, neither of you can be leader." Then I turned back to Danny. "How was that?" I asked. "Well it still looks like Pyron and Lagon are going to fight, but at least Jane caught on."


I turned and noticed that Angel wasn't looking, she had her head in my chest. "Ah come on Angel, your dad's a great fighter, I'm sure he won't lose, and it's not like they're trying to kill each other." I said trying to comfort her. "Re-Really?" She said wetting my chest with her tears. "Of course." But I really wasn't sure. Lagon has been in many battles. But then again, Pyron does have that Dark Draco thingy. Even though it causes him to go crazy. Angel began to settle down. While watching the battle I noticed that Pyron was getting really angry. Good thing Angel still had her head on my chest. I'm pretty sure Pyron or Gana would want her to see that.


It turned out better than I thought it would. The battle ended in a draw. The fight definitely has taken it toll. They both looked like they were gonna faint any minute. "Great. Now that you two neanderthals got that out our your system can we focus on the missile that's gonna kill us?" Jane asked, obviously frustrated that they've wasted time. "Yeah. I'll gather up the forces. I believe-"/"Wait? You don't even know where the missile is." Rica interrupted. "This is true. But knowing Buraki, he'll launch it from his citadel. Let's go!" And with that, Lagon was off to stop the missile with a fairly large group of troops behind him. As soon as he was out of sight Pyron pounded the ground. I think he's frustrated that he didn't beat Lagon. "I'm gonna go talk to him." Angel said heading towards Pyron. I almost forgot she was beside me the whole time. "Wait, Angel, I think you should let your mom talk to him first. He seems a little tired and mad."/"Oh, well what do you want to do?" Angel asked. "I need some time alone, I'm sorry but your on your own kid. And whatever you do, don't talk to Pyron until you 'know' he's calm." Even though I'm pretty sure she won't listen, I decided to leave it up to her.


I walked through the forest until I came to a small clearing. I looked at the sun. "Looks like it's gonna be setting soon." I said to myself. I hope Lagon and the gang has found a- AHHHH!!!" I was on my back and out of breath. "Danny!! I'm gonna kill you!!"/"Oh I'm soo scared." Danny said, still chuckling. "Spirit, in case you forgot, I'm already dead. So go ahead, take your best shot." Once again Danny has managed to scare about a year of my life out of me. "Spirit, Spirit!" I looked up and saw Rica flying around looking for me. "I'm down here." I yelled. She heard and started to lower herself to the ground. Pyron needs you back at Ewok, he says he needs you to do something important." Finally something to do. Me, Rica, and Danny flew back to the village. 'Finally, something to do.' I thought.

To Be Continued.................

No comments:

Post a Comment