Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Dream?

"Spirit! Come Quick, we have to go now!" 'What?' I opened my eyes in the middle of the clearing. Danny was there shaking me. "How did I get here?"/"There's no time to explain. Angel's been kidnapped." Kidnapped? But she was with Flora a minute ago. I jumped up and Danny led me down a path in a forest. "Danny I don't get any of th-"/"Shh." He whispered. "You hear that?" I really didn't hear anything but I kept quiet. I could just make out the sound of Angel screaming, but it was muffled by whispering. Me and Danny ran towards the noise. We found Angel in a small clearing. "I don't see anyone else. I'm gonna take a look." She had her head down and was crying. "Angel, are you okay?" She looked up, her eyes got wide with shock. "Spirit! You have to get out of here!"/"What are you talking about?"/"It's a tra"-"NOW!" All of a sudden I was clawed in the back. What's going on. My vision was blurred and I heard the sound of Angel's screaming fading away.

"Angel!" I yelled as my vision came back. "Spirit, are you okay" What? I was back in Flora's hut. Angel was on Flora's bed looking with weary eyes. "Angel you were kidnapped, what are you doing here?" Flora's eyes grew wide. "Kidnapped? Spirit, you must've had a nightmare."/"But it seemed so real." I tried to calm down but I couldn't. It was just too real. She came up to me and hugged me. "Spirit just calm down, Angel's fine." 'I'm not a baby.' I thought but I didn't say anything as she held me close and rubbed her paws down my back. As she got to the middle I felt a sharp sting. "What was that?" Flora said as she rubbed my back again. Once again I felt the pain in my back again. "Spirit, turn around." She said as she went to go turn on the light. The light flashed on and Angel groaned. I turned around and let her take a look. "Spirit, you have three claw marks on your back. Did you and Angel wrestle too hard."/"I think you would've noticed it already if that's the case. It had to be the dream. I was scratched in the back at the end." I tried to make it sound as convincing as I could. "Oh Spirit don't be so ridiculous, let's go to the nurse to get that thing checked out."


To Be Continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment