Well here we are at our new home-Ewok Village. It's pretty peaceful here, but it wasn't the best place I ever lived. My heart began to drop as I remembered the storm I caused that forced everyone to move out. But they were cut short by Angel-Pyron and Gana's daughter.
"What's up Spirit?" She asked. "Oh, nothing." I replied not trying to look too disappointed. "Well... you wanna wrestle?" Angel asked, already crouched down ready to leap. "Fine." I crouched down and we stared at each other. "3....2...1..Fight!!" She yelled. She leapt at me but right before she hit me I flew up she she zoomed pass crashing to the ground. I couldn't help but chuckle. "C'mon Angel I know you can do better than tha- whoa!!" Looks like my arrogance backfired because in a matter of seconds she was on top of me clawing at my belly. I rolled over and she fell off. We both layed on our side, panting. "That was just luck." I said. Eyeing her. "Oh yeah, well take this!" She lobbed a fireball right at me. I tried to get up quick but it wasn't quick enough. I was hit and back on the ground and she was right back on top of me, biting my ear before flying up. 'Wow, she's fast, I might not be able to keep up.' I thought as she was in the air right above me. I shot a firball at her while lying on my back. She was hit and began falling. She was heading in my direction. I rolled out the way and flew up as she landed on her back. "You're not gonna kill Buraki like that. You ready to give up?" I asked, anytime me and Angel wrestle we always stop when someone gives up.
In the corner of my eye I just happened to noticed Pyron, Gana, and her mom, Flora taking a stroll through the city. "Never!" Angel yelled as she flew up and we looked each other in the eye. "Okay new rule, since we're both up here. First dragon whos paws touch the ground first loses." I said, feeling confident. "Fine." She said. In the blink of an eye a fireball was coming my way. I threw one as quick as I could and they collided, my blue fireball and her red one crashed into each other and sent purple flares everywhere. I noticed Angel looking as it rained to the ground. 'This is my chance.' I thought. I flew straight at her but she moved right before I hit her. I flew right pass and as soon as I was about to turn around a fireball hit me in the back and I went crashing to the ground. I landed on my side with a soft thud and looked up to see Angel decending from the sky as I got up. "Wait, How did you do that? I asked completely shocked. "Don't worry about that Spirit, just remember that you can't beat me." 'Whatever' I thought. "Hey you wanna take a walk through the forest." I asked. "Well, mom and dad told me not to go through there without them." She said slowly. "Ah c'mon, I'll be with you the whole time. And we won't even go that far." I promised. "Well, fine but only for a little while."
We walked slowly through the forest. It's nice out here the sun beaming through the trees. "Okay Spirit I think it's time to go back." Angel said. "Yeah it is starting to get boring." And with that, we made our way back to the city. But I couldn't help hearing Ratchet the mole yelling in the center of the village. "Everyone come quick. It's an emergency!" Me and Angel looked at each other and ran up to the crowd surrounding Ratchet. Nera was the first to speak. "What's up Ratchet?" Me and Angel found a spot in the back of the pack. "I was trying to get my radio working when it picked up a signal. Listen." Everyone was quiet. There were weird voices coming from the radio. "So we're set?" The first voice said. "Sure, The Draconic Virus is ready." Angel started shaking. "Once the virus is distributed, the missile will destroy Ember." We hear an evil laugh as the voices die out. Almost everyone started to panic. Lagon flew up so everyone could see him. "Calm down,we still have time to stop the missile. And when we're through with that Pyron and Gana will be your new co-leaders. Most of the crowd began to protest, claiming they do not want Pyron to be their leader. "Look everyone we dont have the-" But he was cut short by Pyron who flew up and looked Lagon face to face. No Lagon, your the leader." Pyron started to get tense. "No, you and Gana are." Pyron looked irritated. "That's It!! I'm challenging you, if I win, I wont be the new leader." Lagon hesitated but finally responded. "Fine, but if I win you and Gana are the new leaders." Everyone began to clear the area. I noticed that Angel gotten closer to me,. Obviously scared for her father.
To Be Continued...............
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment